Being part of our team means no two days are the same.
We get to work at 8 AM but that's where the similarities end. Once our boots are on the ground we are all off on different adventures.
Our Stewardship Intern takes to the woods. Our Invasive Plant & Water Quality Intern heads to a local pond. Courtesy Boat Inspectorswelcome boaters at public launches. Camp Counselors prepare lessons before the campers arrive.
Here are the Perks (we're sure there are more!):
- Wilderness First Aid/CPR/AED Certification
- Free use of Outdoor Recreation equipment
- Free camping & day-use at Cupsuptic Lake Park & Campground*
- Endless recreational opportunities; hiking, canoeing, fat biking, flyfishing and much more!
- Our community - Rangeley is a place like you've never experienced before. You'll find your home-away-from-home and lifelong friends.
Know a student seeking a summer position? Share these with them! Click any image for a full job description.