Rangeley Lakes Heritage Trust
Mission: To conserve and steward the natural and historical resources of the Rangeley Lakes Region for the benefit of the community and future generations.
13,650 is the total acreage conserved by Rangeley Lakes Heritage Trust in 25 years. Together we have conserved over 21 square miles of land in the Upper Androscoggin River Watershed.
How does the land conserved by Rangeley Lakes Heritage Trust benefit our community and future generations? Let's count the ways!
• 32 miles of recreational trails for you to enjoy on 9 properties.
• 100+ campers annually engage with the natural world at our EcoVenture Kids Camp.
• 141 campsites for tents and RVs to disconnect from your day-to-day.
• 507 acres of wetlands provide habitat to amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals
• 162,810 feet of shoreline buffering pollution from aging our lakes.
Meet our NEW Executive Director
Rangeley Lakes Heritage Trust is pleased to announce David Miller of Portland as new Executive Director.Read More
WaterSheds Newsletter Fall Edition
Check out the latest news at RLHT in the fall edition of our WaterSheds newsletter.Read More
Join our e-newletter mailing list for the most up-to-date news at RLHT.